Camper Hire Conditions
This Hire Agreement in the State of Western Australia is between two parties, that is Hills Camper Hire Pty Ltd, ACN: 602 492 357, Western Australia (Abbreviated to HCH) and the individual who signs the Hire Agreement as The Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees to hire the Vehicles and/or Equipment from HCH upon and subject to the terms, covenants and conditions contained in the Hire Agreement
- The Hirer agrees to indemnify Hills Camper Hire Pty Ltd for any injury or death of any person or animal and any damage to any property and all claims, damages, losses and expenses howsoever arising from or incidental to the possession, use or operation of the hired Camper Trailer, any other hire items and associated Equipment.
- The Hirer agrees to indemnify Hills Camper Hire Pty Ltd for any injury or death of any person or animal and any damage to any property and all claims, damages, losses and expenses howsoever arising from or incidental to attendance of The Hirer or any associated person at any premises or locations of Hills Camper Hire Pty Ltd.
- The Hirer acknowledges and agrees that no employee or agent of the HCH makes any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the hire of Vehicles and/or Equipment other than as contained in the Hire Agreement.
- The Hirer agrees to a minimum of 2 weeks hire during the school holidays and that a minimum hire of three (3) days applies to all Camper Trailer hire.
- The Booking is confirmed only once The Hirer has provided all details required, has acknowledged and agreed to all terms and conditions, and HCH has received in full the specified deposit.
- The balance of monies owed is to be paid 30 or 60 days prior to the departure date or as agreed by HCH and The Hirer. Failure to pay in the prescribed period can result in forfeiture of the booking.
- The Hirer agrees that HCH will not be liable to The Hirer for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by consequential delay (including without limitation, as a result of fire, flood, blackout industrial action, theft, sabotage, breakdown or accident) occurring or the Camper not being suitable for The Hirer’s purposes.
- The Hirer agrees to payment of a security bond as directed by HCH and this can vary at the discretion of HCH prior to departure, as part of risk assessment of destination, such as Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles etc.
- The Hirer agrees that the Security Bond will be with held
- The Hirer agrees to all costs of returning the Camper to HCH, should the Camper break-down, sustain damage or require towing (regardless of cause)
- The Hirer agrees that there will be no refunds and no future credit as a result of early return of Camper.
- All Security Deposits will be repaid to The Hirer within seven (7) working days from return of hire items less any outstanding monies. HCH will notify any charges incurred prior to refund and supply all information about such charges The Hirer agrees not to sublet the Camper Trailer or any Equipment associated with hire to any third party.
- The Hirer agrees that the Camper Trailer and all other Equipment hired or provided remains the property of HCH.
- Camper MUST be returned clean and contents stored correctly upon return otherwise a minimum of $200 cleaning fee will apply. No contents of the camper or part there-shall be removed and The Hirer is responsible for any costs or liability resulting from doing so.
- The Hirer agrees the camping Equipment is to be left as it was received, free from damage, defect and complete.
- If you position the camper under a tree or places where birds roost, you must cover the roof completely with a tarpaulin to protect the canvas from bird droppings and sap. Any damage will incur a cleaning fee or damages charge. Hills Camper‘s OFF ROAD trailers can be driven on all recognised tracks and The Hirer agrees that they have the ability and experience to safely navigate the journey. The Camper Trailer is NOT to be taken on any or part of the Canning Stock Route or to Cape York Peninsula.
- No Camper Trailer or vehicle can be driven on a beach, below the high tide mark or subjected to salt water at any time. Tracks that have been "closed" by local authorities, areas in flood and unmarked water crossings are prohibited. Caution should be exercised whenever crossing creeks and any action is the responsibility of The Hirer.
- By signing the this contract, the Hirer does acknowledge and agree that they understand how to use the Camper Trailer and all Equipment correctly on the day of departure, from instructions given verbally and/or an written instructions and directions provided. The Hirer agrees that they are satisfied with the Equipment supplied is in good repair, serviceable and suitable to purpose.
- The Hirer agrees that this Hire Agreement can be terminated by HCH at any time, if, in its absolute discretion, we find The Hirer in breach of the Hire Agreement, The Hirer to be a credit risk or in any event by provision of seven (7) calendar notice writing by the HCH to The Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees to return the Camper Trailer and all Equipment to the designated location at the end of the hire period complete and in the repair and condition that it was hired. All costs associated with achieving this responsibilities are that of The Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees that they are responsible for tyres, wheel bearings, brakes, water tank and plumbing, chassis, axles, shock absorbers, suspension and electrical system damage between the Hire Departure and Return Dates.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for payment of any broken zips, dents or breakages on the trailer, tears or burns of the canvas, soft floor, windows and any theft, damage or loss to any items hired from HCH.
- In the Event of an accident, breakdown or damage or theft of the Camper or Equipment, The Hirer agrees to notify HCH within 24 hours of event.
- The Hires agrees not to alter, repair, add to or deface any part of the Camper or Equipment
- The Hirer agrees to not exceed the speed of 100kms/hour on the open road or as specified particular to that road and will drive appropriate to the conditions of the road or track at the time.
- The Hirer agrees to pay and fines, infringements or penalties during the period of Hire.
- The Hirer agrees to ensure that the Driver is not under the influence of any Alcohol or Drug.
- The Hirer agrees to be responsible for ensuring their Tow Vehicle is lawful, correct and that that vehicle has the lawful and correct Towing and Down Ball Ratings to tow the Camper Trailer hired.
- The Hirer agrees not to carry a greater load than that for which the Camper Trailer is built and legally rated.
- The Hirer agrees to ensure the health and safety of any person, object or animal in the proximity of the Camper when erecting or when erected.
60 days – $100 cancellation fee
30-60 days - $250 cancellation fee Fortescue Soft Floor Campers
30-60 days - $350 cancellation fee Eureka Hard Floor Campers
30 -1 day - No refunds.
In order to book a camper trailer, you need to agree to the Hire Conditions when you check out.